At Biaggio’s Pizzeria we believe that good food begets good food. We love traveling to San Franciso or New York city because both places have a CRAZY number of good restaurants in a small area.
We think that some of the best food in Las Vegas is served from the windows of food trucks. Food trucks have some excellent things going on, but they also have some problems. Food trucks are constantly getting pushed out of parking lots because restaurant owners in strip malls are threatened by the food trucks. Small minded restaurant owners think that having good food so close to their store will steal their clientele. We don’t believe in this at Biaggio’s.
At Biaggio’s, we’ve had Snow Ono and Grouchy John’s over a bunch of times, and we think that it’s AWESOME! When these wonderful food trucks come to our parking lot, it helps everyone. Our customers love the food trucks, because they can grab a pizza, then grab something from the food trucks in the parking lot. Variety is the spice of life. We tell our customers that the trucks will be there via Facebook and Twitter, and they come in droves.
Here are the advantages for foodtrucks to come to Biaggio’s Pizzeria.
- The food trucks get premium spots adjacent to nice wide sidewalk.
- They don’t have to worry about being shooed away, because Biaggio’s and a salon are the only two tenants in the strip mall!
- We get shade early in the evening, and there’s plenty of stairs and chairs for folks to sit on.
- Biaggio is known to send the best pizzas in Las Vegas pizzas out to the hard workers in the trucks (gratis).
- We can cross promote via Twitter and Facebook.
So, we want the Las Vegas foodtrucks to visit the Biaggio’s parking lot often. Here’s where we need everyone’s help. Please contact your favorite food truck vendors and ask them to come to Biaggio’s parking lot any time! We would love to have them. Breakfast Lunch or Dinner, we are always ready and willing. The foodtrucks can hit us up on Twitter or Facebook any time.